Sunday, February 21, 2016

Products On My Radar

   I absolutely love makeup (which you will soon find out if you don't know this already) I believe it is an art form and truly does take a talent to perfect. It's most certainly not something people are just naturally good at. There are tips and tricks to mastering the wing flick and brow arch, yes, you know exactly what I'm talking about. These are some products that I've had my eye on and have heard nothing but good reviews. Ordered by type, I hope you enjoy!

What will you be picking up next time at you're at your favorite beauty store?

The ABH Glow Kit. Not only do you have two different kits to pick from, you have four different highlights available for your liking! Anastasia never disappoints with her products.
BECCA Cosmetics Highlighter in Opal & Moonstone! I have Champagne Pop, now I'm hungry for the rest of them! So creamy and bright, I can't get enough. 

These serum foundations are perfect for the Florida weather. It's light coverage and wakens up the skin. Stila and Becca just came out with Aqua Glow foundations that people are raving about.



For contouring, I've been excited about Anastasia coming out with a Fair Cream Contour Palette because when you have my skintone, you aren't tan enough for her "Light" palette

NYX also came out with a highlight/contour stick that seems extremely user friendly and their color options are extended and cover a large range of skintones. The product seems great for beginners or for easy contour on the go!

Ooooo, I've got these blushes on my mind. Go to Youtube, type in "Makeup Geek Blush Swatch and Review" and fall in love, I know you will.



There has been and still is only one eyeshadow that I've been DYING to have and that's the Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows, I have had a small obsession of these ever since I first heard of them so maybe one day I'll be okay with forking up the $175!

 & For lips, you'll have to check back in on Thursday! SO many, some will come with reviews because I couldn't help myself!

XO - D


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO