Sunday, May 3, 2015

Excuse me, I need an explanation.

Just recently it hit me that people feel entitled to recieve an explanation about every choice/action you make in regards to your life/decisions. And it's kind of absurd if you ask me.
Since when it it acceptable to question someone elses decision making? Or judge their sense of judgement?
Yes, I understand in certain scenarios that it is very important to intervene and try to smooth out bad decisions.
But since when is a bad decision the choice to be spontaneous? or try something new? (I'm not talking about becomming a prostitute or picking up drugs for a new pass time) but I firmly believe that new experiences are good for the soul. Hiking up a mountain in a different state to see the view, planning a weekend get-a-way last minute with your girls or saving up to fly out to a state you've never been to just for dinner and exploring for the day - what could be more spontaneous and refreshing than that?

Now you don't have to be that drastic in your endeavors, but why not drive to a city close by that you've never explored or get out of your comfort zone and go somewhere you'd never think twice about.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and when you're looking, you'll find it.
Learn to be comfortable in uncomfortable situations. Too many people find discomfort in new things, stick to the old and fear the upcoming. Why are you holding back from something that could potentially be your new favorite memory.

leap my lovelies. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO