Monday, August 10, 2015

10 Going-To's

1. I'm going to be a successful Graphic Designer

2. I'm going to be madly in love with my husband

3. I'm never going to not eat a sweet because of an insecurity, only a goal.

4. I'm going to own a red husky in my lifetime

5. I'm never going to lose connection with my family, they're my lifeline.

6. I'm going to try my hardest to leave a positive impression on everyone I meet.

7. I'm going to be well off enough to bring my Mom to Australia and to buy my Daddy his dream boat.

8. I'm going to be at a constant growth and never allow myself to think I've learned all that there is to know.

9. I'm going to not allow negative people to leave a negative impression on my day.

10. I'm going to live with no regrets and no room for sorrows.



What are you going to do?
XO, D

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO