Wednesday, May 27, 2015

App-les of my phone

I think everyone now-a-days lives on their phone and quite honestly, if you have a mini computer in your pocket, why wouldn't you use it to it's full advantage?
I have some of the basics on my phone that really I think a large majority of people have but these are my favorites!



Twitter is pretty self explanatory! Although I do follow a handful of people I know, I really use Twitter as my own personal magazine. I have every famous person I love to keep up with, models, photographers, YouTubers, Bloggers and Magazines all down my feed.



When Snapchat introduced the "story" option, I fell even more in love with the app. The explore side where I can quickly read the highlight articles from all of my favorite magazines is a plus too! It's all around just a lot of fun.





Pinterest is my life. You can tell by the amount of pins you'll find on each of my boards.

I spend an unhealthy amount of time on Youtube. Whether it's Jaclyn Hill, Carli Bybel or Cosmopolitan - I'm on at least twice a day. 

"I love picstitch!" - Everyone in the world. Well, I love photogrid! It's all free, a million and one different ways to put your photos, and even more additional options like stickers, filters and text. This is my go-to photo app.

Okay let's be real, who was surprised? The Sephora App gets way too much attention from me. I live close to one so I very rarely order online unless I can't find a product in stores. I have close to 170 items in my beauty bag and it's the first app I open when I'm bored so I'm positive my beauty bag will continue to grow. Not only am I obsessed because of the simple, obvious fact that it's makeup but because if you buy a n y t h i n g in your beauty bag, your app will show what you have purchased in stores or online - it's actually genius and makes me feel accomplished. (Doesn't everyone feel accomplished when they buy new makeup?)

Flixster is opened at least once a week. My boyfriend and I are movie fanatics and this app just makes it super easy. It shows you what movie theatres are closest to you, saves your most visited movie theatres, shows showtimes for weeks out and lets you buy your tickets right from your phone. Honestly, it's much faster and easier than googling what's playing at every single theatre near you.

Okay so this one is kind of funny to me because I bought my boyfriend a GoPro and quite possibly everything that you could buy with it and I think I want to use it more than he does (Not true, he's so attached to it I can't pry it away from him) but when I get the opportunity, I steal it. I think this app is so awesome, it really is the easiest app to get your pictures and videos on your phone so you can share from there. Go GoPro for being all around awesome.


That's all of them! (You forgot Instagram D! No, I'm not a massive fan of Instagram, I just post and get off usually. A lot like my Twitter, it's just famous people, bloggers and YouTubers!) I hope you enjoyed this post! You'll hear from me soon. :) Have a great day thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO