Saturday, May 2, 2015

Spend Spend Spend

Like any girl, I am obsessed with spending money.
Most girls would say they have a shopping problem and they have too many shoes. Which for me, all of that is true. But I also have a problem when it comes to literally anything else I could buy. I am the definition of someone that their money literally burns a hole in my pocket.

I'm so so guilty of it. Shopping makes me happy, what can I say. It's comforting to me and my go to when I'm upset. And quite honestly, it always cheers me up.

Although this may be a problem in the future if I don't become a fashion editor of a high fashion magazine when I'm older like I'm intending, right now, being a shopaholic is workin' for me.

SO, I thought I would share my absolute favorite online stores that are the first websites I visit on Friday mornings when I get paid. (This is going to be all clothing sites, I'll do my 'others' lists later on, so keep posted!)

First, my all time favorite -
http://www.charlotterusse.com/
I know you're probably all thinking "Really? Charlotte Russe?" But I can't help myself. I love their sunglasses, shoes, dresses, shorts, everything. Everything in the store is correct to size and fits me perfectly. I cannot walk into this store and not buy a million things. Also, their nailpolish colors are to die for. So all in all, it's probably a good thing that it is an hour trip to get there. (That is where online shopping comes into play.)
pricing - affordable

http://www.iloveshowpo.com/
This is a new find, I have yet to order anything from it but I actually want everything on the website. It is ALL so boho &/or chic. I'm in love and I really wish I wasn't trying to save my money right now because...oh my lawdy I need it all. Whether it's the playsuits, two pieces, dresses or winter coats - they all fall under the "I need this in my life" coloumn. Actually made me want it to be 'fall' again....but then I changed my mind because this Florida girl does not enjoy anything under 75.
pricing - a little more on the pricey side but by not much

http://us.sheinside.com/
When I stumbled upon this website I was so pleasantly surprised. They have nice quality items for really cheap! The only thing I would say is before you order, check the sizing charts for every article because it differenciates between products. Other than that, it is true to size and super cute! I actually have this tabbed on my browser I love it so much.
pricing - very affordable

http://www.tobi.com/
I have an obsession with festival type clothing. For living in a state that the lows are 40 during winter, anything loose and minimal but still stylish is ideal.  Everything on this site is affordable and has no shipping! So what you're putting in your cart, is what you're paying.
pricing - affordable

and last but not least,
http://www.missguidedus.com/
I really do love this online store. It is based in Australia so that's why the 'us' is in the name, make sure you go from this link or you're ordering from the US store because you WILL find things that aren't on the US store but are in the Aussie one, vice versa. This site has a lot of really great clothing options from business, casual, dressy, and vacay you really can find things on here that stretch across all of your needs! It's one of my go-to online sites when I'm looking for something specific.
pricing - anywhere from affordable to a tiny bit pricey

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO