Saturday, May 23, 2015

Don't buy a Google Chromebook

I didn't want to post all that negative stuff on my blog, but the reason you haven't seen any Disney Video is because my Chromebook doesn't let me do anything.

I've tried numerous different ways to even begin to edit this video footage and I can't even do that much! So I'm really sorry but you'll most likely not see any Disney (Or any video for that matter) while I have this computer.

That saddens me to an extreme amount but until I can buy a new computer, I won't be able to share with you some of the things I had planned. I'll continue with posting blogs though! Hope you have stayed around through this dry season for my postings!
xo - d

UPDATE: I recently found blogger lets me take video from my phone so thankfully for flipagram you can see some of the footage and pictures from our vacation!




No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO