Sunday, May 17, 2015

PU

I'm dying at how "Personal Update" turned into "PU"
It's hilarious and childish so I'm obvi keeping it!

ANYWAY, I have come upon so many issues I'm having with keeping up with this blog and posting every single day. Some weeks I'll have all seven days ready to be posted and other weeks I have to half try to put out a post which makes me feel like a bad blogger! SO instead of the day to day at a specific time type of thing, I'm going to post whenever I want whenever I want! So if I'm feeling super inspired or goofy I can post when most convenient for me. I do promise to at LEAST post three times a week. So please please keep checking in!

Annnyyyvey, enough with the blog apologies! Super fun stuff happening in my life! That I'm going to number so I don't end up rambling (Let's be real, my actual day job.)

ONE! I have a massive massive massive obsession with make up, it gets me more giddy than Candice Swanepoel posting a new picture (kind of, almost.) And I have been striving for a BA in Graphic Design so I can strive towards my dream of being the Head Editor and Chief and a magazine. I love telling people all about this because it's what I'm passionate about but when I told my friends about it, they said "Why don't you go into make up? You're really good at it." WELL even though we are not chums anymore, they were gettin' somewhere. Therefore, no, I am not giving up on my design field but I am going to side-project go into cosmetology as well! Which is super exciting to me and all around has made the list of life goals.

TWO! I'm going back to church! I love church, always have always will. I feel it generally makes me a better, happier person. I know a lot of people would disagree, have a lot of things to say about religion good and bad BUT it's something that works for me and has always been near and dear to my heart. I find a lot of insight from attending and like I said, makes me feel lighter and happier. (Go God.)

THREE! YES I went to Disney! Where's the Disney video D?! I know, I know, it is still not up but I will be working on it basically ALL DAY tomorrow and Tuesday. So for sure, by Wednesday. Can't wait for ya'll to see. But on top of that, I'm going to add a tab up on the top next to my social and favorites tab called "Linked" because I'm going to start making YouTube videos for you all to watch on whatever I feel like filming (beauty, Pinterest aka my life, reviews, cooking, the randomness that is me) for that segment! Which I'm SUPER STOKED ABOUT! That you will only be able to view from my blog, through the links given. Which is why it's going to be called "Linked."

La dee da, that's enough from me. You'll hear from me soon thank you so much for reading. Hope you are having a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO