Saturday, May 30, 2015

Patience is not something I obtain

So I know ya'll know I ordered the Morphe custom palette, well I finally received a shipment confirmed email! Praise Jesus.

Not only am I getting that this Wednesday, I'm also getting tempered glass in the mail as well! I heard a story about how one of my boyfriend's friends had tempered glass on his iPhone and his phone went under the tire of a car, A CAR, and the tempered glass shattered but his phone was minimally damaged! Just an itsy bitsy crack on the corner. Which was just insane for me to hear, so I obviously had to try it out for myself. I ordered two different sets for my phone in mirrored colors so I'm pretty pumped about those. I bought the colored ones because if I'm not having a cutsey case on, I want some type of colored "bling" on my phone. I'm excited to not have to worry about a case either! I'm done rambling,  I'll make a post about my review of both the Morphe palette and the tempered glass protectors, too! Stay posted! Xo - d

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO