Friday, May 29, 2015

Give me MORphe

Okay so this is definitely just a geeking-out post because I just ordered my custom palette yesterday and I haven't even gotten the processed email yet but I am so so stoked to get it in the mail.

Basically on Morphe you can go to their Z Palettes tab and pick which size and what style you want (if you didn't know, Z Palettes are containers for make up with a clear covering. Kind of like a regular eyeshadow palette but used for more make up than just eyeshadow and if my run on sentence didn't make sense just go check it out.) There's small (holds 9), medium (holds 16) and large (holds 28). Then once you've picked out your Z Palette and know how much you're in for, you go to their eyeshadows which by review are MEGA pigmented and equal to MAC eyeshadows but they're only ~ wait for it ~ two dollars! Normally I'm a firm believer in "You get what you pay for" and although I pride myself in bargain shopping, it's rare you can bargain makeup quality.

So basically what I'm saying is you can get a custom 16 shade palette for around 50 dollars (which includes shipping.)

I'm giddy and when I get that box in the mail it'll be makeup Christmas. I'll update when it comes in!
xo - d

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO