Monday, July 13, 2015

For My Coffee Lovers

Starbucks has been on a roll with their new drinks the past couple of months! This is good for the soul and bad for your wallet because if you're anything like me, there's no "I'll try it next time" more of a "I'll try all of them right now." My favorites have to be the new Cold Brew and Mango Black Tea Lemonade.

What Cold Brew relates to: Iced Coffee
The Difference: Instead of it tasting like watery, flavored, sugar coffee it tastes exactly what it's called: A Cold Brew. It's rich and semi-flavored with whichever pump of flavoring you'd like - with no additional cost. I had caramel today and not only was it rich but it had me wired (maybe because I haven't been a huge coffee drinker lately.) Regardless, I would much rather go for the Cold Brew than the Iced Coffee. Overall, refreshing and will give you enough energy without the extra shot (or seven.)

What Mango Black Tea Lemonade relates to: Peach Green Tea Lemonade
The Difference: Not the fact that it's mango, odd enough. But rather as simple as the Peach Green has a sweeter, refreshing taste and the Mango Black has a kick to it. Kind of like a thicker, richer taste in comparison to the light, refreshing, watery Peach Green.

Both of them are great and definitely on opposite sides of the spectrum. Go try it out for yourself! If you have any recommendations, let me know!

XO - D

1 comment:

  1. Big thank you for this! I tried the cold brew and fell in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete

.

.
Thanks for reading XO