Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Review of Most Recent Favorite!

I am SO obsessed, it's not remotely healthy. Should makeup bring someone this much joy? Probably not, but it has. It's my phone's wallpaper and if that doesn't say enough, here's a picture of my very own (second) perfect, personal eye shadow palette.
Everything about this makes me giddy and happy inside. I don't think this palette is missing any shade I could possibly want. Not only is there a mixture of matte and shimmer, but every single color is true to shade and greatly pigmented. 
This was made on Morphe and if I'm being 100% honest it's because of how cheap the price is (ya girl is broke - like most college students.) I had heard great reviews and they live up to every single one of them. They run for only $2.29 (Which was raised from the original $2.) They are my new favorite, current, eye shadow. The palette I have shown above consists of the following in order:

Deep Cocoa ES24     Secretive      ES71      Mysterious      ES11
Bridesmaid  ES16     Deep Skin     ES13      Burlesque        ES74
Ice               ES77      Caramelized ES15      Marbleized      ES20
Porcelain     ES40      Glisten         ES54       Golden Glory  ES75

These eye shadows are super blendable, highly pigmented and won't break the bank. Go see for yourself and build your own custom palette! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO