Sunday, July 19, 2015

MUAH & Kiss


If there's one thing that can make or break a makeup look in my opinion, it's the shade you choose to put on your lips. Out of the vast amount of lipstick own, I narrowed them down to my top 7 favorites and gave my best description of the colors and texture, enjoy! XO - D

1. Nude Delight by Rimmel
 
I absolutely love this lip paired with a matte eye. It's shiney without being shimmery and the perfect light nude. I truly believe this would look good on any and all skin tones. It's slick on your lips and light, a must have in my personal opinion. Found at ULTA and Walgreens.

2. Zurich by NYX, soft matte lip cream
 
Eeeeep my current obsession would have to be these NYX cream lipsticks. The applicator makes it so easy to line your lips, they don't flake AND they dry matte. They come in a million different colors (okay exaggerating) and there isn't a day that goes by that I want to buy more than the 3 I have (not an exaggeration.) This shade specifically is a beautiful rose pink. Found at ULTA and Target.

3. Rimmel Coral Garden Moisture Renew Lipstick
This color is so unique. It's very creamy and comes off on everything you put anywhere near your mouth, so careful! But completely worth the second application. It's a red orange with deeper, cool undertones. Found at ULTA and Walgreens. 

4. Covergirl in shade Euphoria  
This is a odd lipstick simply because it looks deep purple but it's probably my favorite red! It's a purpley-red but definitely leans more on the red side. It's a royal red with purple undertones. AKA Purrfect.  Found just about anywhere.


5. L'oreal Paris in shade Raisin Rapture
This is the purple you've all been waiting for. This picture doesn't really do the color justice but it's creamy and rich in color and pigment. This lipstick makes my lips feel cool...if that makes sense. Probably not. Found JUST about anywhere.

6. NYX Soft Matte in shade London
Oop here we are again! This bottle is very misleading because it's actually a brown nude. (The three shades I bought in this are actually very similar in color on the bottles so make sure you swatch them because that's a completely different reveal.) I looked up swatches of this one to show but it looks 100% different on my skin...definitely a brown over a pink in the case of nude lipsticks. To each his own! Found at ULTA and Target.

7. BITE Beauty in shade Pecan
Last but most definitely not least, the best lipstick everrrrr. It's so light and airy and glides on beautifully smooth. It's hard to feel that you're even wearing this lipstick. It moisturizes while on and this shade just so happens to be the better shade of my natural lip. Which means yes, it is the PERFECT nude for me. Check out their other shades too! Found in Sephora.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO