Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Product Review: bite lipstick

This lipstick is my new go to! The shade I bought is Pecan in bite's cream lipstick collection. I bought it at sephora and when I stumbled across the shade, I may or may not have jumped for joy. I have been searching high and low for the perfect pink-nude for my skin tone and ladies and gents, this is it. Not only was this color exactly what I was looking for, but all of their other colors on display were also beautiful. I wanted all. of. them. But I am not only going to rave about the color perfection, but the texture too. Putting this lipstick on was "like getting an A on a math test" (how I described it to my friend) and I don't think I could've had a more fitting description. Smooth, creamy, long lasting, not sticky, almost felt like I wasn't wearing any! Normally I have to apply a Chapstick (burts bees is my favorite) before applying a lipstick because I do have very chapped lips 90% of the time, but putting this on kept my lips moisturized throughout the night. The only thing is, if it hadn't been the shade I've been looking for, I wouldn't have bought it. Reason being? Because 29$ for two centimeters of lipstick just didn't seem reasonable to me. Am I a lipstick fanatic? Yes. Did I buy it anyway? Yes. Do I regret my purchase? Not in the slightest. Next time I'm at sephora am I going to go peruse their other lipsticks to buy another? Probably not. 

Depending on how much you want to spend on your lipsticks, overall it's a great product and I couldn't be happier with the results. Will I buy the same color again once I run out? Absolutely. But it won't be an affordable option I tell people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO