Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Product Review: Beauty Blender

What did I do before this product? I really couldn't tell you.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. 
Initial thought? It's a sponge, I have sponges. I do everything with them. Why do I need a pink one?
I was wrong, I do need a pink one and all of you need this pink one too! (Comes in black/white as well. Reviews I've read say that they all work the same. They are also all priced the same.) 
I don't wear foundation, as you know my skin is ridiculous, so anything liquid is just a disaster waiting to happen skin wise. The only thing I use on my face is BB cream (I swear by it) and powder. I think it leaves a fresher looking face and not so caked on - which in my opinion most liquid/powder combinations do. 
I always thought this blender was only for liquids well I went out on a limb just to try it out anyway and I am now questioning whether or not I actually knew what I was doing prior. 
Long story short, I'll never do my make up without this beauty blender again. Truely gives you a flawless look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO