Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Goodbye to Coffee

I've been eating healthier and trying to save money any way I can so I can travel freely and go wherever my heart desires! So, my best friend let me know that my coffee addiction needed to stop.

Well, when I make any life changes (This IS a life change, if you don't rely on coffee every morning, you simply do not understand.) I have to do it abruptly and cold turkey or not at all.

Giving up my ridiculously loaded caffeine boost was rough, here are the documented results:


Day 1: Oh my head ache...I can't do this.

Day 2: Is this what dying feels like? I can't physically stay awake. This is horrible.

Day 3: Starbucks is five minutes away...I can just get a tall...that's not too bad right?

Day 4: Advil. Advil cures head aches...That's an easy fix. Lots of Advil.

Day 5: Advil does not keep you awake, it just tastes good this is the worst decision I've ever had.

Day 6: Coffee makes you fat, 7 shots isn't good for your body, don't forget why you're doing this, only one more week.

Day 9: Okay, head aches aren't so bad anymore..I actually feel like I have more energy, how is that possible?

Day 16: I am so excited I haven't had coffee in a little over two weeks. Thank goodness my little brother wanted Starbucks! Here I come 7 shot venti Caramel macchiato!

.......Later on that day.

Oh good lord this was the worst decision ever I am so sick, coffee is no longer my friend.  I'm sorry coffee, but it's just not working out anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO