Friday, April 24, 2015

Arrogance

The arrogance of young adults is pure bliss. If we weren't all arrogant, we wouldn't fight for a lost cause, chase unlikely dreams or take risks.
Believe in everything, always keep the mindset that anything is possible.

Never stop fighting for someone you  love, don't ever tell yourself love isn't true. It's the only thing in this cruel world that is so innocent yet so in control.

Don't tell yourself that your dreams are too out of reach, always expect disapproving comments, judgement and uncertainty from people. They're too in the box to understand your out of the box thinking.

Believing in yourself is the first step to accomplishing anything.
"Never stop believing in yourself. Remember that those who have succeeded will encourage you. And those that have failed, will not." - Olianna Portnoy

Love will always win.
"Love conquers all things, let us always surrender to love." -Virgil

Because of dreamers, the world is progressing, not standing still.
"I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true." - Walt Disney

You can do what you're telling yourself you can't.
You will find love that goes against all odds.
You can make your dream a reality.

In case you needed to hear that. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO