Saturday, April 25, 2015

Eat, Pray, Love.

If you haven't seen Eat, Pray, Love. Drop everything right now and go buy it! I'm kidding, but definitely put it on your list of movies to watch ASAP.
It's so empowering, inspiring and slaps you in the face with the honest truth.

It is one of my favorite movies and I watch it every time I'm feeling in a rut, down, or lost. It reminds me of what's important in life and how to keep everything balanced. Here are a few of my favorite lessons I've learned while watching this movie a million times a year, year after year.

"The only thing permanent in life is family."

"Americans know entertainment, but they do not know pleasure. The sweetness of doing nothing."

"In all the years that you've undressed in front of a man, has he ever asked you to leave? No, he hasn't, because you're a naked woman in front of him. I'm so tired of waking up the next morning and recalling every bite I took of mediocre tasting food. So I'm going to eat this pizza and feel absolutely no guilt, just pleasure. I have no interest in being obese, I'm just going to enjoy good food again."

"People settle of living in misery because we are scared of change and everything turning into ruins. Your life isn't in ruins or chaos, the world is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it. You must be prepared for endless waves of transformation. Don't be afraid of what change can destroy, but be hopeful in what change can build."

"Believe in love again."

"Balance is learning to love yourself."

Those are just a couple of my favorite lines in the movie, I hope I peaked your interest and you're interested in watching it! I hope you love it as much as I do. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
Thanks for reading XO